Group messages not being sent to all group members...
CoachMandy

I am a coach and it is very convenient to create groups and send out mass text messages to provide information to my players quickly. I have created two groups for my 18 player roster, but when I try to send out a text it leaves out one or two players. Please help so that I can get back to easier communication! Thank you! 😃

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Group messages not being sent to all group members...
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
A couple of things to check - are you using the full 10-digit numbers for every contact? Is there a common factor in the players it is leaving out? (Same carrier, type of phone....) Are you using a signature?

Could the players who are not getting your messages have blocks or parental controls on their phones? Is it messages sent a certain times of the day? Is it always the same players not getting the messages?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to narrow down the possibilities and figure out why it's not going to certain phones....
0 Likes
CoachMandy

Thank you so much for your help, but for once I acutally figured something out... hahaha! The players that were not showing up in the mass text, I had not listed their number as a mobile number, but had listed it as other. Thanks again for your time!!! 😃

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
And thank you for posting back with the solution - something else to add to the list of reasons why some, but not all, in a group text did not receive the message!
0 Likes