Group text- how to auto download text
Frijustends

When I was on limited number of text plan, I found a way to stop group texts from downloading automatically so that I could control the volume of texts when those on the group answered each other.  The phone alerts me in the message app that there is a group text and I click on the word "download" if I want the words to download to my message app.

Now I am unlimited in texts and want to go back to the original but cannot find how I made this change.  Have searched FAQ on web,  have checked all settings in app as well as settings on phone..would guess .it's there, just can't seem to find it ...Have a Samsung S6 on Verizon.  thanks for any help you can give.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Group text- how to auto download text
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello Frijustends,

We definitely want you to be able to get your group texts the way they were meant to be read. Are you using the Message+ app or the stock Samsung Messaging app?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Group text- how to auto download text
Frijustends

The message + app

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 12:32 PM, christopherm_vzw <

0 Likes