HELP PLEEEEESE! Verizon is blocking my receiving text messages on my PC!!!!!!!
NDboots
Enthusiast - Level 3

HELP PLEEEEESE! Verizon is blocking my receiving text messages on my PC Version of Messages+!!!!!!!  They tell everyone to reinstall, egnoring that 100's of us have 100's of times hoping it works....We make sure our virus programs know it's an okay app, they egnore that this Dang-A-Sour is 3 years old from it's last update, and the fact that we are customers too!  They egnore the fact that we love using this app when working on the computer, we love that it use to sync with the Verizon cloud instead of having the cell phone on all the time killing the battery will that same cell phone has no receiption at home, and that we love texting with a full size keyboard too.  Verizon egnores the fact that we really do hate having to keep downloading the MS PC app that never works except to send out texts, Verizon is now blocking us with poor service from receiving our beloved text messages!  FIX_IT PLEEEEESE ASAP!!!!!!

Re: HELP PLEEEEESE! Verizon is blocking my receiving text messages on my PC!!!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NDboots, rest assured that helping you with this situation is our top priority. The reason we ask what version of Windows you're using is that Windows 10 is not compatible. If you are using Windows 10, the alternative to use the service will be through your browser. Here are the steps on how to do it: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/ 

If you are using a different version of Windows we might need to follow other troubleshooting steps. Per your previous message, we understand that you already tried re-installing the app. Are you having trouble syncing your message on your Verizon Messages+ app in your phone? Is the app up to date? 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes