HELP! Verizon won't let me get access to my pictures!
beccasa

I went to get my pictures off of MyPix Place and the tech support people (who were not at all friendly) told me they were gone forever because I have a prepaid account so I can't access them anymore.   If I can't use this feature anymore that's fine, but I have an online album that I really would like to get to as it has pictures of my grandchildren on it.  I got NO NOTICE that this was occurring.  Has anyone had any luck with this?

They also refused to tell me anyone else I could call - just told me it couldn't be done.  But of course it can.  Those pictures are somewhere and someone has access. It's unfathomable to me they would treat their customers like this.  Any advice on who I could call or how to get access to my pictures long enough to remove them would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP! Verizon won't let me get access to my pictures!
martweety

my pictures are missing also and my music. however i  backed everything up with the verizon cloud i trying to figure how to retrive them from the verizon cloud. can someone help me out with this?????

0 Likes
martweety

Also i can't email/text or downlowed from the verizon cloud or play music from the verizon cloud again can someone help me with this?????????

0 Likes
beccasa

My situation is not with the cloud. When the switched from MyPixPlace to Cloud they blocked access to some of their customers - without telling us in advance! Our photo albums are gone! I've never heard of anything like that drastic being done to customers by any company, but it seems as it's been done. So if anyone has somehow been able to retrieve theirs, please let me know how. --- "The trouble with quotes found on the Internet is that you never know for sure if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is my middle namd martweety! It will be my pleasure to assist in getting your media restored from the cloud. May I ask what make and model device do you have? Are you having any issues with the data services on your phone? If not then first, please verify that you media is safely stored on our website. This is an important step as we want to ensure that the files that you have stored isn't more than available storage that you have on your phone. This can be done by logging into My Verizon. Once you have done so then please advise so we can proceed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's not good, martweety! I'll do all I can to address and resolve your concerns. Here are the instructions you're looking for..http://tinyurl.com/p6el7lq Let me know if the video helps.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi beccasa,

I realize pictures capture precious memories and I am here to help! I am saddened that the album was deleted. If the album was deleted within the last 14 days, I can submit a request to retrieve the pictures. However, if more than 14 days have elapsed I am unable to retrieve the pictures be they have been permanently removed from our service. If less than 14 days, please DM me your name and wireless number. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
beccasa

Sorry - I don't know how to DM (does that mean direct mail?) you.  I don't see your contact info.   Please let me know what it is and I will get back to you ASAP.

0 Likes
beccasa

How do I get a hold of you directly? I don't know how to do that. Sounds like time is of the essence here, so please respond quickly. --- "The trouble with quotes found on the Internet is that you never know for sure if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You have to send a Follow request to that they then have to approve.  LIkewise, they'll need to send you a Follow request that you'll have to approve.  Once you both are following each other, then you can direct message each other, i.e.,

0 Likes