Re: HELP! Verizon won't let me get access to my pictures!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello beccasa!

Time is definitely of the essence. I will check with my buddy Ayani and see if we can follow up with you right away. I've also followed you so we can make sure this is taken care of! Please follow me back and send me the same information.

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
beccasa

It is FIXED! Thanks all who worked on it. --- "The trouble with quotes found on the Internet is that you never know for sure if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

0 Likes
sweetdreams12761

I am having the same problem i got into my pictures a few days ago   but now i cant get into them again my phone allows me to send them to mu online alblum  but I cant get into my online alblum again grrrrrrrrrrr

0 Likes
ke6alv
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue.  I was aware they were migrating PixPlace to Cloud, but now I can't access my PixPlace photos!  There were irreplaceable photos of our son's birth, and his first years.  Too add insult to injury, I have been paying for Unlimited PixPlace storage for years; over 400 photos are now apparently gone forever. 

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

ke6alv wrote:

I am having the same issue.  I was aware they were migrating PixPlace to Cloud, but now I can't access my PixPlace photos!  There were irreplaceable photos of our son's birth, and his first years.  Too add insult to injury, I have been paying for Unlimited PixPlace storage for years; over 400 photos are now apparently gone forever. 

Why in the world didn't you download the pictures every so often to your computer or flash drive or a CD?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
beccasa

For me, the people on the customer service line were pretty rude.  You would think they would show a little compassion for people who had just lost memories!  They also told me there was no way it could be done and no one else I could call.  It was a pretty bad experience and even though I got my pictures back, I am not sure I'm going to stay with Verizon.  Just today my phone stopped working (don't know why) and when I called customer service from another line and punched in my phone number I got a message that said "We are having technical difficulties.  Goodbye" and it hung up on me!  I can't count how many times Verizon Customer Support has automatically hung up on me!  But usually when you finally talk to someone they are nice.  Not the time my pictures got deleted though - but usually, and I want to give them credit for that. In any case - to the point:  I got them back.  I sent an email to the Vice President of Technology (http://about.verizon.com/leadership/corporate-executives/)  and I heard back from someone in the office right away.  She was wonderful!  She totally "got" how important it is not to get rid of someone's pictures and worked hard to find wherever they had gone.   Once I got them back, I immediately put all of them onto my computer though - and I will never trust their pix place (or cloud) again!   Best of luck.  --- "The trouble with quotes found on the Internet is that you never know for sure if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: HELP!  Verizon won't let me get access to my pictures!
martweety

If your pictures are in the Cloud app on your phone, what I have figured out is to plug your phone into your computer and download them that way. That is how I got my pictures. All of them it seem to can't fix into my phone. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
ke6alv
Enthusiast - Level 2

Because I was paying for what I thought was safe storage of my photos.  It was only recently that they began to allow you to download your albums, rather than right-clicking on each individual photo to save it, or email it to yourself, but the file size kept being reported as being too large.  No max size was specified, and even when I'd try to download individual photos, it would give me the error.  Why pay for storage only to have them delete your files without warning?  Makes me wonder if the rest of my files on Verizon Cloud are safe.

0 Likes
beccasa

Definitely get them onto a hard drive! Remember you are dealing with a company who pretty much decided to refuse access to pictures for paying customers - lots of us - and without warning. That sort of says it all, doesn't it? --- "The trouble with quotes found on the Internet is that you never know for sure if they are genuine." Abraham Lincoln

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

beccasa, our goal is to ensure that you have the best experience possible when contacting our customer service department. I'm sorry to hear that this didn't happen for you when contacting us. However, I want to reassure you that your feedback is taken very seriously. The online multimedia website is our free companion site that saves your media. Did your online picture account expire? http://vz.to/19TVyWQ

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes