HTC Desire 612 only receiving text messages from others with Verizon
Rrathnos

My HTC Desire 612 has only been able to receive text messages from others that have Verizon as a provider. Those that have different providers receive the messages sent to them and reply but their replies do not appear in any form on my Desire. I am using the default Messages service and have recently transferred the number from T-Mobile.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Desire 612 only receiving text messages from others with Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rrathnos-

Thank you so much for choosing us as your cell phone provider.  Let's work on getting the messages flowing.  Are you receiving calls on your HTC phone?  Have you powered your phone off and on?  Is your phone connected to Wi-Fi or our network when sending and receiving messages?  Keep us posted so we can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rrathnos

Verizon Wireless Customer Support-

I have not been able to receive incoming phone calls although I have been able to make one using the Verizon network. This question also introduces the problem that when I try to set up my voicemail it all I get is the recording that says "the person you are calling is not receiving calls at this time...." I have also turned my phone on and off twice and have preformed a hard restart back to the factory setting once. My phone was able to send and receive messages when it was both connected to your network and to my home Wi-Fi.

-Rrathnos

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's very helpful into, Rranthnos. The detail regarding your incoming calls and attempts to set up voicemail have provided a major clue as to what may be causing the issue. If this matter has not yet been resolved, please dial *73, wait for the beeps, hang up, and try setting up voicemail again. Also, please make a test call to your line. Let us know how that goes. Thanks.

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes