Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
HTC Trophy Messagin

Just switched from a simple to use LG phone to the HTC Trophy.  What am I doing wrong? I can't send a text message to any of my contacts.   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC Trophy Messagin
Not applicable

Good afternoon! Aside from the messaging concern, I hope you are enjoying your new HTC Trophy! I know I can help get this working properly. Are you having trouble with an error message or the functionality of sending a text message? It is far different from our basic LG devices. You can find the steps to send a message in the user manual on page 51.

If there is an error message, we have more probing to do! Are you sending to an 11-digit mobile number? If not, you'll want to edit the mobile number under the contacts, delete the entire text thread, and try to send a new message. Is this affecting all people you text? Or maybe just a few specific contacts? I do recommend the standard battery pull because it works very well with these kind of concerns. Just remove the battery from the device while powered on for 10-20 seconds, then put the battery back in and reboot.

Please advise more information so I and the community can continue to assist!

Thanks!

0 Likes