Having network issues and Txting issues
Gcjimmy

Well, my phone was working great until early this morning around 6am when my texting got really slow and took forever to send and receive, then my back-up assistant failed to work kept saying network unavailable, so tried getting onto my e-mail and myverizon via my cell phone  and once again no luck still said could not connect to network.  I can still make calls, but my phone is now reading low bars instead of full.  Already tried the *228 and it said it went thru but it still seems to not be working at all.  Then pulled out my battery let my device set for a bit, before replacing battery, and still no luck can't connect to my network and my backup assistant still isn't working.  Makes me wonder if it's not just overall network issues going on or what, but this really sucks, and couldn't definitely use some advice or any helpful tips.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Having network issues and Txting issues
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Good morning Gcjimmy.

I understand your concern and need for data service on your device, as data connection is an important function of a Smartphone.  Is this still happening?  You can check your Mobile Connections to make sure Mobile Network/ Data Connection is turned on.  (If it is on, turn off for about 30 seconds, and then turn back on.)  Sometimes if you are in a building or location where there is no service, the Mobile Network/ Data Connection is automatically turned off and may not turn back on automatically.  You can find this in your Settings.   Also, you can try to clear temporary Internet files regularly.

Clear Temporary Internet Files Droid 2 Global

If you're still having trouble, please send me a Private Message and I will be happy to personally assist you further.

Thank you,

0 Likes