Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Help turn off swipe to call in the Message+ app
JAYNES74

I am constantly accidentally dialing people by swiping right when I'm in the Message+ App. I have a Google Pixel phone. Can anyone give advice on how to disable this? I've tried checking in the App settings and can't seem to do it. When I accidentally swipe left, it asks me if I'm sure I want to delete and I can just say No. But when I swipe right by mistake, it automatically calls that number and it makes me insane 🙂 Can I stop this? Thanks!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help turn off swipe to call in the Message+ app
Ann154
Super User
Super User

As I don't use that application on my Pixel, I don't have any suggestions except maybe to switch to the Google Messages application instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Help turn off swipe to call in the Message+ app
Ann154
Super User
Super User

As I don't use that application on my Pixel, I don't have any suggestions except maybe to switch to the Google Messages application instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes