Help?
jaylo1723

Another person and I are unable to send or receive calls/texts to each other? I have Verizon and he has Straight Talk. I don’t really know how to resolve this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jaylo1723, we know how important it is to stay connected. We’re here to do everything we can to help. In order to provide the best support, we’d like to gather additional information. Can you tell us when this issue first presented itself? What exactly happens when you try to call or text each other? Outside of this specific contact, have you come across any issues involving calls or texts to any other individual?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jaylo1723

This started around Thursday or Friday, or that’s when it was first noticed. But no, I have not had trouble contacting anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly concerning to hear, Jaylo1723. What model of device you have? Just to be sure, you do not have a block on that number through either your device or My Verizon, correct? Have you asked the other individual if they may have accidently blocked you? 

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes