Help!!!!
donnab68

I have message+ & have saved texts but when I go to open the file, it says all associated apps are closed, blocked or not installed. I deleted the original messages from the app & even tried restoring but I cannot get my messsages. I have a note 4 so how do I save texts so I cam clear out my texts but be able to pull up the saved texts???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DONBUT66, we want to ensure you get this fixed. Are you getting any type of error code?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
donnab68

No error message. It allowas me to save it & I have the fIle in my files but when I try to open it says "all associated apps are closed, blocked or not installed" & if I delete the message saved.  I have lost it. I tried restoring & still nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying for us, DONBUT66. I want to make sure we come to a complete understanding of your concern before we start providing you with advice. Please walk us through how you are saving your texts? Are you saving them to the Verizon cloud or to a folder in your phone's storage?

MarcusS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
donnab68

I finally figured it out, thanks anyway.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm happy you were able to get your issues resolved and your welcome DONBUT66. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns and thanks for being the best part of Verizon Wireless.

KinquanaH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes