Help!
kelseyrykal17

How exactly does this Message+ app work across multiple devices (say I want to use this with my phone and tablet)?  There are 4 separate phone lines for other people on my Verizon account.  How do they not get my messages when I activate message plus for my device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help!
Not applicable

HI PenelopeLane5683

Verizon Messages can link to ONLY the primary number (your mobile number). You cannot add another number to an account and no one on your family plan can view your messages.   Once you install the app on your Mobile, you can install it on the other devices. Each device will ask for your mobile number and send you a security code.

BUT, if your family is using iPhones and sharing 1 iTunes account, please turn OFF iCloud in the iPHone settings.

Also,   TURN OFF iMessages on your devices. iMessages will interfere with successful delivery of messages from time to time.

Thanks,

ALIEM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The app will sync your texts between your phone and tablet once you set up the app on your tablet.  Your messages also will be available via your My Verizon account (so only those people who know your log-in credentials would see them).  More info. can be found here:

Verizon Messages FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your input tikibar1. PenelopeLane5683were you able to make use of the FAQ's ? What is the make and model of your devices? Were you able to get both devices synced up?

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI PenelopeLane5683

Verizon Messages can link to ONLY the primary number (your mobile number). You cannot add another number to an account and no one on your family plan can view your messages.   Once you install the app on your Mobile, you can install it on the other devices. Each device will ask for your mobile number and send you a security code.

BUT, if your family is using iPhones and sharing 1 iTunes account, please turn OFF iCloud in the iPHone settings.

Also,   TURN OFF iMessages on your devices. iMessages will interfere with successful delivery of messages from time to time.

Thanks,

ALIEM

0 Likes