Hi I live in India and would request an email service from customer representatives
Kusum

Hello,

I live in India and I need email address for customer service to discuss my issues/concerns. I cannot call or cannot get anyone on chat. Please email me a customer service email  so I can talk to them. Its quite urgent.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hi I live in India and would request an email service from customer representatives
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

Not sure about email, but here's the toll-free #800-922-0204. Just use Skype to call.

Btw, what is the issue?

0 Likes
Re: Hi I live in India and would request an email service from customer representatives
Not applicable

There is no email.

0 Likes
dingster1
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are not a Verizon customer, they aren't going to be able to help you anyway.

0 Likes
Kusum

I had a chat representative help me. I have been with Verizon for many years now and yet again their great customer service  bowled me over and I am going to be loyal to them forever. They are so understanding of your concerns and always help you out. Love Verizon wireless!:)

0 Likes