How Can I Figure Out Who Texted Me?
clfraas
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't figure out who this text is from.  Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I find out who sent me a text? It is a verizon customer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clfraas, figuring out that puzzle piece can certainly be tricky. I personally ran into that earlier this week and after some investigating, found it was a friend of my daughter. If this party has listed their number, you owuld be able to do a search in the Reverse Directory, online, by that number. However, as most parties have kept hteir cell numbers unlisted, the thoughts would to text back directly asking their identity or check with others to see if they recognize this number.

For security reasons, we do not access accounts without the direct request of the account owner or authorized account manager, to provide information.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I find out who sent me a text? It is a verizon customer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clfraas, figuring out that puzzle piece can certainly be tricky. I personally ran into that earlier this week and after some investigating, found it was a friend of my daughter. If this party has listed their number, you owuld be able to do a search in the Reverse Directory, online, by that number. However, as most parties have kept hteir cell numbers unlisted, the thoughts would to text back directly asking their identity or check with others to see if they recognize this number.

For security reasons, we do not access accounts without the direct request of the account owner or authorized account manager, to provide information.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes