How Can i see the phone number that was texted online for PREPAID SERVICE
ejhnahmom

Yes i am trying to see what numbers have been texting my phone and what numbers have been texted from my phone. i was letting the father of my children use my phone over the weekend and he deleted every text even the ones that my friends sent me and i just need to know how to view the phone number when i go to account summary the usuage it will show me the number for outgoing calls but not for incoming or for texts for incoming and texts it just shows me the date and time that it was done how can i see the phone number this is my phone i feel like i have the right to know what is going on on my phone

thanks for ur help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Can i see the phone number that was texted online for PREPAID SERVICE
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You can't see that information on your MyVerizon account if you are on a prepaid account.

That service is not available to you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You can't see that information on your MyVerizon account if you are on a prepaid account.

That service is not available to you.

0 Likes
FV0502

I feel as a prepaid customer I should be able to see the phone # of a person who text my phone . Many of times we have accidentally deleted a text message and tried (hoped) to get the number from the verizon billing or balance details . Please consider the possibility . Thank you.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes