How Do I Print All Message+ Texts From A Person?
king220

Phone: Samsung S7

App: Verizon Message+ - all of the messages are on the phone and were sent using this app.

Backup apps don't work to download all of the messages.  For some reason many are left out.  When I try to print online it only gives me a limited amount of time that I can print from.  I can't seem to view older messages with the online app in order to print them out.

I tried downloading the file from the phone but it's in xml format and a hassle to try and format it to something readable.

How do I go about getting all of the messages from one contact?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How Do I Print All Message+ Texts From A Person?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

king220,

We're always happy to help in any way that we can. We want to ensure that you are able to use your Messages+ the best way that we can. Can you walk me through the process on how you are attempting to print the messages? What messages are you seeing when you look online?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
king220

I go to my plans and services > send a message

I choose the contact and try to print the conversation and it only goes to February 6th, 2018.  I can't view or print anything prior to that.  It won't show any messages online prior to that date.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which backup applications did you try from the Play Store?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

king220, help is here as I can direct you on how to view and print the messages you need. Let's get started. Go to My Plans & Services>Send a Message>Click on the desired contact>in the red bar on the right, click on the three dots to expose Print Conversation. The messages in question will only store the last 90 days and if you have been using this service for that said 90 days. I do hope this helps but please keep us posted as assistance is here.

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Print All Message+ Texts From A Person off of a tablet that was linked to a phone, it keeps all of your text?
nino9935

How do I print ALL text messages from Message+ Texts from a person off of a tablet that was linked to a phone, it keeps all of your text messages.

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Print All Message+ Texts From A Person off of a tablet that was linked to a phone, it keeps all of your text?
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes