How Do I Send A Group Text Using The Verizon Messenger App?
PKJohnsonPhilly

How can I send a group text message to several contacts all at one time without having to go in and out between the message and the contact list?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Do I Send A Group Text Using The Verizon Messenger App?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you start to compose the text message, an option is to type the first few letters of the first contact you want to text, then you should have a 'pick' list below the address bar where you can tap the contact you want added to the To field.  Once it's added, type the first few letters of the next contact to add to the text and you'll get another 'pick' list.  Repeat as needed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you start to compose the text message, an option is to type the first few letters of the first contact you want to text, then you should have a 'pick' list below the address bar where you can tap the contact you want added to the To field.  Once it's added, type the first few letters of the next contact to add to the text and you'll get another 'pick' list.  Repeat as needed.

0 Likes
lmauster
Enthusiast - Level 2

how do i do a group text on a BB PRIV? ur response above does not apply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s get your group text messages up and going, lmauster. I group message frequently as well.

Please click here: http://vz.to/2jeFomy

On the left hand side, please choose

Texting then

Sending a text to a group. This will give you step by step instructions. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes