How can I get a print out of my own messages from 7-9 months ago?
theryanfinney

I started dating a girl I'd been best friends with for 10 years, all the way back in February. She is making a scrapbook of us, and we wanted to include some of our text messages from before we started dating and as we started dating. My question is if they are MY personal messages between myself and her, can I get a copy of them? Also if so then how?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get a print out of my own messages from 7-9 months ago?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Theryanfinney-

The Verizon support team has arrived.  Our website includes message details such as the date, time, and mobile numbers that messages are sent to.  The message content does not appear for security purposes.  Do you use Verizon messages or the native messages app on the phone?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Only if you saved them and they are still on the phone or message + app, otherwise they are gone. 

0 Likes
theryanfinney

They are still on my phone I have never deleted our messages since then, I just didn't know how I could get them printed off. I've tried to scroll back to them, but after being able to go back about a month or two it won't load. All I would need to know is how exactly to have them printed. Thanks!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

There are ways to do this. You don't say what phone you have, as it does depend on the phone.

Google "printing text messages from xxx" where xxx is the name of type of phone you have.

0 Likes