How can I get access to my son's text messages?
Kristi1204

It has become imperative that I access my sons text messages. I am the account manager and the account is in my name. This is urgent PLEASE HELP! URGENT!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: It has become imperative that I access my sons text messages.How can I do this? The account is in my name and I am the account manager. URGENT!!!! Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd like to help you gain access to your son's text messages Kristi1204. The messages are protected content, and are not available on My Verizon. However, if you are unable to view them directly on the phone, you do have one other option. A court subpoena can be obtained to gain access to the message content. This must be done as soon as possible, because the messages are only held in our server for approximately a week before deletion. You can have an attorney or court contact our Law Enforcement team. Our customer service team can transfer them to the correct department, and they can be reached at 800-922-0204.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: It has become imperative that I access my sons text messages.How can I do this? The account is in my name and I am the account manager. URGENT!!!! Help!
rcschnoor
Legend

Look on the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd like to help you gain access to your son's text messages Kristi1204. The messages are protected content, and are not available on My Verizon. However, if you are unable to view them directly on the phone, you do have one other option. A court subpoena can be obtained to gain access to the message content. This must be done as soon as possible, because the messages are only held in our server for approximately a week before deletion. You can have an attorney or court contact our Law Enforcement team. Our customer service team can transfer them to the correct department, and they can be reached at 800-922-0204.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes