How can I reorganize my messages so that unread messages do not appear on top?
Doylemanke

Don't like the unread messages to automatically appear on top of read messages I want to prioritize them and stay in the order.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I reorganize my messages so that unread messages do not appear on top?
akanem_vzw
Verizon Employee

I can see how being able to customize your text messages would be most ideal, so I am happy to review that possibility for you. To start, what model phone and operating system do you have? What app are you using for your text messages?

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How can I reorganize my messages so that unread messages do not appear on top?
Doylemanke

Samsung Galaxy 9+

0 Likes
Doylemanke

Message +

0 Likes
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

I know how nice it can be to prioritize your numbers. I would love to help clarify this for you. The Verizon Messages + will allow you to customize the look and sounds but cannot prioritize how the messages are viewed. I hope I explained this okay.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
katim_vzw
Verizon Employee

Doylemanke,

We appreciate the additional details and value your feedback. At this time, unread messages will appear at the top, and the order cannot be changed. Here's a link with options you do have with Messages+

How to use Verizon Messages (Message+) on Android devices | Verizon Wireless

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes