How do I Get my photo avatar in messages?
COLDNOSEKENNELS

Chat head is now gone from recipient as well. And, our own picture WAS THERE prior to the latest update as well. Now both are gone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I Get my photo avatar in messages?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COLDNOSEKENNELS, we want to point you in the right direction and provide you with the steps to add an avatar to your contacts. Are you using the text messaging application that came on your device? Did you download a 3rd party text messaging application? Which make/model phone do you have?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
COLDNOSEKENNELS

I have Verizon msg, Samsung 6.I didn't download any other msg app

Candy G.

[Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the helpful information, COLDNOSEKENNELS. Let’s continue to look into this and make sure your photo avatar is showing. Please advise the nap of the app in use when sending a text. If this is the Message+ app, please check the playstore for any new updates. Is the avatar still showing under your phone contacts?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes