How do I access internal media for custom alert - Message+?
GENNIC46
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Samsung S7. Recently I added an external SD card and moved all of my media to it. By doing this I messed up all custom sounds. I decided to move back all of my custom ringtones and alerts to the internal memory. However, on Message + it only gives me an option to access the pre-loaded alerts and not what is in my internal memory. Anyone know how to get this back so I can use my media as an alert?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I access internal media for custom alert - Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Customizing your phone and sounds is important, GENNIC46. Let's unsolve this mystery.

Were you able to customize the sound for Message+ before you moved the media to the SD card? Normally, with the notifications, the sound options are from default phone sounds that are preinstalled.

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Re: How do I access internal media for custom alert - Message+?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

How strange that the ringtones are not coming up like they used to, Gennic46. Let's get a sense of where the files are now. From your home screen, go to Apps > Samsung > My Files. Are those custom rings in the same folder as the default ones?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes