How do I buy enough data for a few days?
RWallach
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I buy enough data for a few days?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

A data boost?  How much data do you think you will need?  You can increase your plan to the next level and then make it effective from the beginning of the bill cycle (backdate it).  Or on the newer plans you can add 1GB for $15 (data boost).  An overage will also be $15/gb, but you don't get any "extra data".  As I understand it on the new plans, any part of the data boost will be carryover into the next month if you don't use the full GB, where with an overage charge, you must pay the $15 and get nothing to carryover.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I buy enough data for a few days?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

A data boost?  How much data do you think you will need?  You can increase your plan to the next level and then make it effective from the beginning of the bill cycle (backdate it).  Or on the newer plans you can add 1GB for $15 (data boost).  An overage will also be $15/gb, but you don't get any "extra data".  As I understand it on the new plans, any part of the data boost will be carryover into the next month if you don't use the full GB, where with an overage charge, you must pay the $15 and get nothing to carryover.

0 Likes