How do I file a complaint to get the messaging app fixed instead of using all of my data every month
NIKITA2781

How do I file a complaint to get the glitch in the messaging app taking care of that has not been fixed. I have been credited some partial credit towards the last 3 months bills, but the messaging app is charging me every month anywhere from 12 to 18 GB a month within the first 10 days of texting which then slows down my data because I have none left I have approximately 28 gigabytes of data and it's gone in 10 days between two lines. The only thing that has been done is a partial credit but I want the app to be fixed and I was only told to clear the cache which that's something I looked up on my own. I don't want to have to worry about texting every month when I have 20-something gigabytes of data I shouldn't even be going over. Before this started three months ago I only used .20 gigabytes and now I'm using 12 to 18 it doesn't make sense there's obviously something wrong with the app

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I file a complaint to get the messaging app fixed instead of using all of my data every month
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NIKITA2781,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. We are concerned to hear that you are having trouble with your messaging app, but we will definitely look into this matter closer for you. I see that you mentioned contacting us in the past about this issue. What is exactly happening with the app? Do you have any problems with multiple messages? Which device are you using?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes