How do I get/change my notification sound for Messages+
sooziebfl

I have a notification sound for my e-mail and Twitter But I can't get one for my Verizon Messages+

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get/change my notification sound for Messages+
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the Verizon Messages app ont he phone; at the COnversations screen, tap the three dots on the top RIGHT of the screen.  Then tap Customize, Tones, and set your tone there for text message notifications.

You can also set each conversation to a different tone - or maybe just a few select conversations; when you are viewing that conversation, tapthe three dots and then customize to set a ringtone for that specific contact or group.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the Verizon Messages app ont he phone; at the COnversations screen, tap the three dots on the top RIGHT of the screen.  Then tap Customize, Tones, and set your tone there for text message notifications.

You can also set each conversation to a different tone - or maybe just a few select conversations; when you are viewing that conversation, tapthe three dots and then customize to set a ringtone for that specific contact or group.

dwallyworld
Enthusiast - Level 2

i know this is an old post, but I have the same problem.

Yet my conversation screen has no 3 dots in the upper right, just the hamburger menu in the upper left and no option for sound notification.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes