How do I leave my parents plan and start my own?
khung

I have been on my brother's plan for awhile now and I wanted to break off and make my own plan, but wanted to keep my number. We were told this can only be done through the customer service line, and not in any of the corporate stores. So we called trying to release my number, we were continually transferred from one representative to another, apparently this "complex" request is hard to do.  Eventually after hours of waiting they said it was taken care of and we than made a trip back to the store to start my account. They store representative said my number is not showing as released, and he cannot help me until it is done. Now, angry and annoyed we try to call back, same thing with transferring and being told it was done, went back to the store same thing! Why does customer service for Verizon [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] so bad!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: trying to break off of my brother's account to make my own, customer service line not helpful, can't do it in the corporate stores
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might try calling the Assumption of Liability Team at 888-832-4540.

View solution in original post

Re: trying to break off of my brother's account to make my own, customer service line not helpful, can't do it in the corporate stores
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might try calling the Assumption of Liability Team at 888-832-4540.