How do I monitor texts messages on another device?
BucketAnn82

My daughter has a Samsung Galaxy S8 and I have an iPhone 8. Can I install Message+ on my iphone so that I can monitor her texting activities? She's been in trouble before, and she doesn't live with me full time. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I monitor texts messages on another device?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BucketAnn82

As a parent myself, I understand the importance of being able to monitor usage on my children's phones. However, if you want the ability to be able to read every message that is being sent to and from her phone, installing message+ may not provide you what you are looking to accomplish. You can install the app and sync her number to the message+ app on your phone and you will be able to see those messages. But if she is using another messaging application or disables message+ you will not see any of her conversation the message+ app installed on your phone. Here is the link to the message+ FAQs https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/. See the syncing messages across devices for more information.

EdwardL_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes