How do I remove the contact/call button from the top of my text messages?
lilsagestar

Whenever I open my text messages, there is a call button at the top of the screen where the contact's name is placed. I have an LG Enact, which means that my screen will rotate to use the keyboard, and often when I'm scrolling or the screen is rotating, I'll accidentally press that call button. It's getting very annoying - if I want to call them, I'll access the phone app, not messaging. Is there a way to remove this button?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I remove the contact/call button from the top of my text messages? I keep accidentally calling people while I'm reading texts!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand it being annoying to constantly hit call when scrolling through text messages lilsagestar. I'm sorry for this. There isn't a way to remove the button. You can go into Settings and Uncheck Auto Rotate Screen so it may minimize accidentally calling.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I remove the contact/call button from the top of my text messages? I keep accidentally calling people while I'm reading texts!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand it being annoying to constantly hit call when scrolling through text messages lilsagestar. I'm sorry for this. There isn't a way to remove the button. You can go into Settings and Uncheck Auto Rotate Screen so it may minimize accidentally calling.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KaptainKrrrk

Open the texting application

select the three small horizontal bars in the upper left top next to the Text word "Conversations"

select settings

select conversations

the option "Enable Swipe" change from on to off by moving the tab to the left, should change from blue to grey

This feature should now be disabled

0 Likes