How do I remove the slideshow preview pane when viewing an MMS image?
spencerabrams

Every time I open up an image that someone has sent me in the Message+ app, there is a slideshow at the bottom that allows me to preview other images that have been sent to me by the person I'm messaging with. This prevents me from seeing the bottom of the image that I'm trying to view. Is there a way to disable the gallery at the bottom?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I remove the slideshow preview pane when viewing an MMS image?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details Spencer. In review of my resources, I see that the application is working as designed. I apologize for any inconvenience.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to customize your message settings is important spenccerabrams. Is the slide show only displayed when sending/receiving a picture message? If you send or receive a regular text from that person, does the slide show still appear?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
spencerabrams

Hi Michelle, thanks for the follow up. This happens when I have sent or received a picture, and then I click on the picture to view the full-screen version of it. When the image is expanded, the bottom of the image is covered by a slideshow of other images that have been sent/received.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details Spencer. In review of my resources, I see that the application is working as designed. I apologize for any inconvenience.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
TheBlightning

Hello,

I experience the same issue.  It is quite annoying. Might Verizon consider correcting the very, very poor design of the app since it is "working as designed"?

0 Likes