How do I retreive deleted messages
salddiaz

I accidently deleted a message without reading it. How do I retrieve it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I retreive deleted messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that happened. We'd be happy to help any way that we can but unfortunately when a message is deleted there are not going to be many options to restore. Do you use Verizon Cloud or any other service/app to back up your device? If the message was included in a recent backup this may allow you to restore it. However, if not backed up with any application then the message would be lost.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I retreive deleted messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that happened. We'd be happy to help any way that we can but unfortunately when a message is deleted there are not going to be many options to restore. Do you use Verizon Cloud or any other service/app to back up your device? If the message was included in a recent backup this may allow you to restore it. However, if not backed up with any application then the message would be lost.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes