How do I set up sms from outlook on my pc to my iPhone 4s?
DCS_VP

Does Verizon provide sms service or must this be obtained via a third party provider?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i set up sms from outlook on my pc to my iPhone 4s?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DCS_VP.

Great question! It is possible to set your outlook email to re-route to your Apple ID. Please refer to your email provider for instructions to set this up. Once you have re-routed your email to your Apple ID, from your phone go to Settings>Messages> Make sure iMessage is on then select Send & Receive. From here, please ensure that both your Apple ID and phone number are added. After this is completed, and emails you have set to forward to your Apple ID will be sent to your phone via iMessage.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i set up sms from outlook on my pc to my iPhone 4s?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DCS_VP.

Great question! It is possible to set your outlook email to re-route to your Apple ID. Please refer to your email provider for instructions to set this up. Once you have re-routed your email to your Apple ID, from your phone go to Settings>Messages> Make sure iMessage is on then select Send & Receive. From here, please ensure that both your Apple ID and phone number are added. After this is completed, and emails you have set to forward to your Apple ID will be sent to your phone via iMessage.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes