How do i turn off integrated text messaging?
ROBBRE69
Enthusiast - Level 1

The instructions say to go to "settings," and click "unsubscribe." But there IS no "unsubscribe" option under settings. This was an invasion of privacy to force us all into this automatically, rather than allowing us to opt into it. My messages are now stored in a database and allowed to sync with other devices, without my permission? No no. How do i turn it off?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i turn off integrated text messaging?
PySees
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to settings and scroll all the way down to "delete my account". That will remove your messages from the database and stop the integrated messaging.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PySees
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to settings and scroll all the way down to "delete my account". That will remove your messages from the database and stop the integrated messaging.

0 Likes
JEFWAT78

How do I get to the integrated message settings, under My Verizon?

0 Likes
PySees
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to the message+ app. There should be three horizontal bars at the top. Click on them and it should open a menu.  Scroll down to "settings" and click on it. Then scroll down to the bottom.

0 Likes
Re: How do i turn off integrated text messaging?h
Emnits

I don’t have that option in my app...

0 Likes
prosounddjsinc

yes but this deactivates all of the + featurs like the ability to buy gift cards what if you just dont want your txt to be saved or synced.

0 Likes
Re: How do i turn off integrated text messaging?h
pattiekat
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you mean on your android phone, I go in the app menu, down to last option on left:  settings, I think, then there is the option for "manage devices"

Click on that, you should see each connected device.

Then, the option to disconnect.

At least, that's how mine works.  Good luck!

0 Likes