How is the Cloud and Phone causing the numbers to be duplicated within the contact?
abaker1208

when using the Message+, the contacts are pulled from Cloud and Phone causing the numbers to be duplicated within the contact.  This is causing you to take an extra step to select the phone number, even though its the same) before you can type your text.  Overtime, it is cumbersome. Do you know how to fix this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How is the Cloud and Phone causing the numbers to be duplicated within the contact?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are the contacts synced to multiple places like the Gmail account and the Verizon Cloud?  Have you joined the contacts so they look like one contact?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How is the Cloud and Phone causing the numbers to be duplicated within the contact?
abaker1208

Yes, the contacts look like one contact in the Contacts, this only occurs when im in the Message+ app. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your feedback regarding the Message+ application, abaker1208. While you may combine them in the Contact application section of your phone, other apps may still read the entries individually. We don't want your messaging application missing out on important contact details so all the accounts synced up to your phone will reflect in the possible selection options for Message+.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes