How to get text message detail over 90 days old?
Moniq1231

I am trying to retrieve text message history from earlier this year (Jan 2012- now) . I found on My Account that I could see the past 90 days of user history as far as the dates, times, and mobile numbers sending and receiving the texts. My issue is that it only allows me to view the last 90 days. I can view call history via old bills through my account for around a year back so surely there is a way to view older than 90 says of text detail.. Content history would be nice but I read in another discussion that you can only get the last few days of content.  I need to see usage history beyond 90 days. Like I said, just the detail is my purpose, I read that a manuscript would require a court order and such, but I just want details. Call history can be checked via old bills for about a year so I imagine the same for text history details. When I try anything past 90 days I get an error message saying there is only 90 days available. How can I get text usage history details past 90 days? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to get text message detail over 90 days old?
budone
Legend

Nope. Text info is available for only 90 days.

0 Likes
journey1031

Wondering if I can get detailed bills from my old account 12/2011-2/2012? I ported my number to another provider, but need a detailed bill for those months.  I never registered for an online account previously

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi journey1031,

I am saddened to see you are no longer a VZW customer and I apologize for the delayed response. If your issues is still not resolved, please DM me your wireless number. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Beautifulcrysmarie

Hi am I able to get usage report from 90 days and older. My last provider did I just had to pay for it

0 Likes
budone
Legend

VZW does not offer that service.

0 Likes
snnoopy
Enthusiast - Level 1

That terrible

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

snnoopy, 

due to system limitations, Verizon only captures the last 90 days of text messaging details for your mobile number. We apologize for any inconvenience that this matter has caused you. For more information regarding how to view your text messaging details online at My Verizon, click the link below: 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/

0 Likes