How to receive texts on computer?
Jacksoneon

Hi,

I recently broke my phone and won't be receiving a new one I purchased for 10 days. Is there a way to see incoming texts online, without having a phone? There is currently no phone connected to my Verizon account.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to receive texts on computer?
Not applicable

HI Jacksoneon,

Perfect timing!  Just yesterday I added a document to the Forum detailing how to get your messages online.  Each Verizon customer has a Web account that is password protected. Check it out!

WEB - Use Messages+ on the Web

ALIE

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI Jacksoneon,

Perfect timing!  Just yesterday I added a document to the Forum detailing how to get your messages online.  Each Verizon customer has a Web account that is password protected. Check it out!

WEB - Use Messages+ on the Web

ALIE

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jacksoneon, we don't want you to miss any important text messages. You can view text messaging details online at My Verizon which will provide the mobile number and time of the incoming text message. However, I apologize. You will be unable to view the actual content of that message.

Click http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/myverizonlp/ to sign into your account as the Account Owner and view your text messaging details.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes