How to sync/pair VZ.Messages between 2 android phones.
ANDRAP94

i have 2 Verizon Android Phones,   1 provided by work and the other is mine.  It would be nice to just carry 1 phone at times and not miss messages.   The process to pair a Android Phone to a Tablet does not seem to work when trying to pair 2 phones.   You never get the opportunity to specify the phone number you want to pair with.     How do you pair two phones in Vz. Messages so that received sms/mms messages show up on both phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to sync/pair VZ.Messages between 2 android phones.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to keep messages on one device. The Message+ Application does not support having multiple numbers to be synced to one device. Each number would have its own Message+ sync option.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sdhworkcell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can it work "one way" though...I. e. get all work cell texts on my personal phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sdhworkcell,

That's a great question! I can definitely help answer this for you. I'd like to clarify your question so I provide you with the correct answer. Are you asking if your work text messages can be forwarded to your personal mobile number?

JuanD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANDRAP94

Essentially yes.  My messages from my work forwarded to my personal phone or vice versa.

This is a function of apples I message that I found useful.

0 Likes
Sdhworkcell
Enthusiast - Level 2

Juan,

Yes, that is what I am asking...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ANDRAP94, the need to sync messages is very convenient. The Android devices work differently than Apple. Apple devices have this functionality due to using one Apple ID. The Verizon Messages application unfortunately does not have this ability.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the clarification Sdhworkcell. Although you can forward calls to another number, I regret the ability to forward text to a different number is not available.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW

0 Likes