I accidentally deleted texts from my Pantech Hotshot, is there anyway to retrieve them and put them back on my phone?
Tomboy32

I was deleting messages and i accidentally clicked delete all messages and it deleted everything. I have important messages that i deleted and I want them back. Is there anyway to get them back on my phone? I have a Pantech Hotshot. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I accidentally deleted texts from my Pantech Hotshot, is there anyway to retrieve them and put them back on my phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is that a basic phone or a smartphone? If it is a smartphone, there are applications you could have installed earlier and would have backed up the messages. A basic phone on the other hand, doesn't have such an option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I accidentally deleted texts from my Pantech Hotshot, is there anyway to retrieve them and put them back on my phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is that a basic phone or a smartphone? If it is a smartphone, there are applications you could have installed earlier and would have backed up the messages. A basic phone on the other hand, doesn't have such an option.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes