Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
I am having the same problem with people receiving texts. Some people do receive and some don't. Please help
jason2413

SSome people are receiving my text while others do not. Even the people receiving them don't receive them consistantly. I am using a brand. New s5. Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am having the same problem with people receiving texts. Some people do receive and some don't. Please help
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Did you have an iPhone prior to you getting the S5? If yes then you need to disassociate your phone number from iMessenger.

0 Likes
Re: I am having the same problem with people receiving texts. Some people do receive and some don't. Please help
jason2413

I Was using blackberry on a different carrier, now with verizon

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

How long ago did you port? It may take up to 2 weeks for everything works 100%(this doesn't matter which carrier) but generally should be done within 48 hours.

0 Likes
jason2413

just ported today. Here's a question though. Ironically, I had the same issue on my blackberry the last week prior to porting....anything to that or just ironic?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

Might be just ironic. Give it another 24 hours after than then it may require a call to customer care.

0 Likes
jason2413

THanks

0 Likes