Re: I am having trouble getting my first generation droid razr maxx to subscribe to integrated messages. I have successfully subscribed using my desktop PC, ipad, and lenovo tablet. I need to now connect to the Razr Maxx using wifi only.
dpg1960

Correct my current phone is Note 3

0 Likes
Re: I am having trouble getting my first generation droid razr maxx to subscribe to integrated messages. I have successfully subscribed using my desktop PC, ipad, and lenovo tablet. I need to now connect to the Razr Maxx using wifi only.
dpg1960

The old sim card is still in place however. Not sure if it is reading that

at thinking it is the same phone.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You should take that SIM out of the old phone.  You can only have 1 phone on the network per phone number at any given time.  Despite that, your Razr Maxx will not integrate.

0 Likes
dpg1960

Any other settings that you would suggest?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Maybe I don't understand here:  You want to use an old deactivated phone to integrate into Verizon Messages as a wifi-only device, like a tablet, but you know this is not possible because a PHONE must be active and connected to the network, for which your old phone CAN NOT be, because you have a Note 3 active on that phone number/line. Other devices, like tablets can be integrated because they don't use an actual phone number.  Phones need a phone number.  You cannot use the Razr Maxx and I have no other workarounds.

0 Likes