I am not getting the verification code as part of my windows 10 installatin of message plus
Richard_Krueger

i download the message plus app from the windows store, install it, enter my phone number and then it wants to verify via a text message to my phone.  But the text message never comes through so i can't complete installation of the application.  Anyone else have this problem and what did you do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am not getting the verification code as part of my windows 10 installatin of message plus
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What is the format you're entering the phone number?  Is the phone number you're entering to receive the text associated with your account and Message+ feature?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: I am not getting the verification code as part of my windows 10 installatin of message plus
Richard_Krueger

it only accepts one format (the 10 digit phone number).  However, it did finally send me a verification code. Thanks for responding.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon Richard. We always want you to have your messages sync'd. Let's take a look at this. Have you downloaded the application to a tablet or a different PC?  Are you putting in your full mobile number including the area code? Are you a Verizon Wireless customer?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes