I get a lot of long delays and failures on sending SMS / MMS.
ITbackground

This has been happening for years across different phones, but always on Verizon.  Is it possible that I'm on a bad server or something?  I don't know of anyone that has had so many problems with it and I use Verizon Messenger (but same issues with native SMS apps).

Again, this has happened on blackberry, motorola, and samsung (across OS's).

I don't want to do a bunch of changes to my phone, since it has happened on all of my phones.  It seems to either be a server-side issue or just really unreliable service from Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I get a lot of long delays and failures on sending SMS / MMS.
Snn5
Legend

Sounds to me like you are in a poor home coverage area.

0 Likes
ITbackground

I guess that's possible, but this happens in many areas (where I have strong signal) and it happens after manyworking texts  ... then it stops sending.  Then it sends again ... etc.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If it is everywhere, all the time, and across all phones you might have a network issue in that the coverage is the only thing I can think of as all other factors have been ruled out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ITbackground I am sorry to hear of the troubles you are having! What zip code are you in at the time? Have you noticed any consistency like time of day, indoors or outdoors, anything like that you can think of?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes