I getting tons of vzw pin number text messages. How do you stop these unwanted VZW text pin?
K180calio

Stop VZW pin messages please

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I getting tons of vzw pin number text messages. How do you stop these unwanted VZW text pin?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

See if this thread helps: VZ Message+ App Not Responding

0 Likes
Re: I getting tons of vzw pin number text messages. How do you stop these unwanted VZW text pin?
LAJORY

This has been going on for 2 days with mine. I must have over a hundred of these messages. Doing that I could do is mute the conversation. I cannot block it is not a telephone number that will comply with the blocking

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The latest update description (v.6.4.1111) states that it is fixed:

Re: Verizon Messages - v.6.4.9

0 Likes
JAMTAT85

Every few hours I recieve about a dozen messages from VZ 900080004102 with different pin numbers. Whet is it? Why are they coming? How can i stop it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how annoying it can be to have these messages come to your phone Jamtat85. How long has this been going on for? What is the make/model of your device? What PIN number is it sending you?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KENMCK19

Verizon reps dont know anything I receive these stupid pins every 15 minutes and all Verizon reps say is that its fraud, then another rep says there is a glitch in the system, then upon research Verizon been having this problem since January. only way I see to stop this problem is to cancel service because they dont have a solution to the problem.

0 Likes
MICGAS39
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Verizon

Email and text alert preferences

Click edit preferences

Check the boxes you wish to unsubscribe from

Hit save

Should work if not let me know, upper end techs helped me.. I almost pulled my hair out over it.

0 Likes