I have a few questions about the intergrated messaging app before i start using it..
tmn7

1. Once the App in installed and running will it sent a 5555 message every time I open the app and refresh saying it has synced or connected or will it always just run in the background unless logged out and disconnected from the device?

2. How close does the phone your syncing with need to be for it to work?

3. If I disconnect my device will it send a message notifying the user? or just when you 1st connect the device?

4. Can you sync the Message app on another 'phone' not a Tablet or PC or will that mess up the process of receiving messages with 2 different numbers, (Again with the App)

5. How come some messages do not carry over to the synced device?

6. Is there a way to turn off the text Notifications to the user when you log into the website?

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a few questions about the intergrated messaging app before i start using it..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tmn7, we want to make sure that all of your concerns are addressed. Are you referring to out Verizon Messages application?  Click the link below for everything that you need to know regarding our application: http://vz.to/171i7xf

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have a few questions about the intergrated messaging app before i start using it..
tmn7

Those FAQ did not answer any of my questions I already looked at them hense why I wrote here

0 Likes
Not applicable

tmn7

1. Once the App in installed and running will it sent a 5555 message every time I open the app and refresh saying it has synced or connected or will it always just run in the background unless logged out and disconnected from the device?

- NO. You get this message if you change your password, log out or or make some other edits to your account. This is a security step to let you know that your account has been accessed...in the event that it was not you who did the accessing.

2. How close does the phone your syncing with need to be for it to work?

-As long as the phone is Subscribed (free) to Integrated Messaging in 'Settings', it doesn't matter where the phone is.

3. If I disconnect my device will it send a message notifying the user? or just when you 1st connect the device?

- If you disconnect the TAB/PC, I cannot confirm either one. But, this has no effect on the mobile device.

4. Can you sync the Message app on another 'phone' not a Tablet or PC or will that mess up the process of receiving messages with 2 different numbers, (Again with the App)

-NO. Only 1 phone can be used with 1 number. A second phone cannot be added to that same number assigned to the App.

5. How come some messages do not carry over to the synced device?

- Messages older than 90 days do not carry over. Blackberry, 3G, WIndows phones as well as service issues can limit syncing messages to secondary devices.

6. Is there a way to turn off the text Notifications to the user when you log into the website?

-Go to SETTINGS (3bars) on the web app.Select 'Notifications'. If there is an option, it will be there.

I hope this helps!

-ALIE@VERIZONMESSAGES

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tmn7, we want to make sure all of your questions are answered. Just to clarify, are you using the Verizon Messaging application or did you download a different 3rd party application?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes