I have an LG VS41 and I'm having problems recieving messages
Evilheroneos
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I've tried removing the battery and "reactivating" the phone, I've tried turning it on then off, I've tried everything (it seems like), and I'm still able to send messages but I'm not able to receive them, because my friend told me that she sent me messages yet they don't pop up. I'm desperate. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an LG VS41 and I'm having problems recieving messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Evilheroneos, let's solve this mystery! Have you been able to receive messages from any other numbers besides the contact? Can you power off phone and reboot. Test sending a message to yourself to see if you receive it. Is the line postpay or prepaid? Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

macymom39211978
Enthusiast - Level 2

My incoming text has been down for fourteen hours. Many of my employees phones are down too. Ive been on the phone with customer service who said it was on my end. I went and bought a new phone..... Still no texting.

0 Likes
macymom39211978
Enthusiast - Level 2

Messages to myself dont go through either. The website shows a huge outage in my area.

0 Likes
Evilheroneos
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's prepaid. It's been doing this since like three. And I sent a message to myself and it didn't work but when I call my friend, she says she gets them from me just fine.

0 Likes
macymom39211978
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. At least six so different numbers ive text today got mine just fine... But I have not received a reply from any of them... But they said they got mine.

0 Likes
Evilheroneos
Enthusiast - Level 2

So it's an outage somewhere huh? That's odd. Maybe that's why customer support has been "unavailable".

macymom39211978
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was on hold for over an hour . they told me it was my phone. I then went out and purchased a new phone only to find that it wasn't my phone to begin with. The website now shows an outage in my state . it hasn't worked at all for going on about fifteen hours now. Awesome

0 Likes
Evilheroneos
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you anywhere near Indiana? If so, maybe there IS an outage.

0 Likes
macymom39211978
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fort Wayne Indiana

0 Likes