I have blocked someone from calling/texting me. How do I keep them from knowing?
Punky45

I have blocked some from calling/texting me.  Is it possible to make it so they don't know?  I don't want them to hear the message or receive a text stating that their number is blocked.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have blocked someone from calling/texting me. How do I keep them from knowing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Punky45, we totally understand your need to be discreet about this. With the call and messaging block feature, you will be able to add 10 digit phone numbers from sending you text messages and calling your device. No reply message advising that their phone number will be sent. However, there will be an automated message that advises that this caller is unable to accept incoming calls. For more details regarding your block options, click  http://vz.to/1siP4if

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have blocked someone from calling/texting me. How do I keep them from knowing?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Punky45, we totally understand your need to be discreet about this. With the call and messaging block feature, you will be able to add 10 digit phone numbers from sending you text messages and calling your device. No reply message advising that their phone number will be sent. However, there will be an automated message that advises that this caller is unable to accept incoming calls. For more details regarding your block options, click  http://vz.to/1siP4if

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes