I have unwanted people viewing my old and new text messages, how do I prevent this breach of my privacy? breach or
nursedee97
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I keep anyone from viewing my old and new text without my permission, this is a breach of privacy.

Labels (1)
Re: I have unwanted people viewing my old and new text messages, how do I prevent this breach of my privacy? breach or
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since the only way they could view them is via your phone, stop letting them use your phone.

Re: I have unwanted people viewing my old and new text messages, how do I prevent this breach of my privacy? breach or
Not applicable

tikibar1 wrote:

Since the only way they could view them is via your phone, stop letting them use your phone.

Exactly what I was thinking......

Tidbits
Legend

Tell your parents to uninstall the app that allows them to track them.  Just bare in mind your parents may take the phone away and their legal right to do so too.

budone
Legend

The breach of privacy is being allowed by you... UNLESS you are under 18 or if over 18 and still having your parents pay your cell bill.

If the latter is the case, sorry they are allowed to see them. They pay your bill