I keep getting "all circuits are busy 8 switch 2 dash 53" message when I try to call out. What's causing this? I'm in ZIP code 91350 with an iPhone 6.
Valenciametro

I keep getting "all circuits are busy 8 switch 2 dash 53" message when I try to call out. What's causing this? I'm in ZIP code 91350 with an iPhone 6.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I keep getting "all circuits are busy 8 switch 2 dash 53" message when I try to call out. What's causing this? I'm in ZIP code 91350 with an iPhone 6.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Valenciametro,

Getting this resolved for you is our top priority. We want to ensure that you are able to call out as you are accustomed to. When did this start happening?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting "all circuits are busy 8 switch 2 dash 53" message when I try to call out. What's causing this? I'm in ZIP code 91350 with an iPhone 6.
Valenciametro

It started this afternoon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Valenciametro!

I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't make a call. Is this happening on every call you make? Are you able to receive calls? Can you use messaging, data? Let's get to the bottom of this!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
I get error message switch 2 dash 53" message when I try to call out. What's causing this?
evergreenptg

I have similar problem.

only certain numbers doesn't work while other numbers will. I know it is not the number problem because when I use my husband's phone, it works.

it says "welcome to verizon wireless the call can not be completed. please check the number announcement switch 2 dash 53"

0 Likes
Re: I get error message switch 2 dash 53" message when I try to call out. What's causing this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my calls to work at all times and we want to ensure you can rely on your calls, evergreenptg. Let's take a closer look into what's going on. When did this start? Are you calling a landline or cellular number? Where are you located when this happens? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: I get error message switch 2 dash 53" message when I try to call out. What's causing this?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

I rely on my calls to work at all times and we want to ensure you can rely on your calls, evergreenptg. Let's take a closer look into what's going on. When did this start? Are you calling a landline or cellular number? Where are you located when this happens? 

DanielleR_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @danieller_vzw   Apparently this was first reported in 2015 with NO resolution.  Please escalate this to the Network Engineers who should be able to identify where this network message is coming from, as it identifies itself.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes