I need to contact someone from Verizon corporate about the incredibly horrible service I've been encountering with my local Verizon store. Please have someone call me as soon as possible!
SBrewer71

Over a month ago, I visited my local Verizon store in order to obtain a new iPhone 6S. To date, I still don't have the phone. I have spoken to a number of people at the local store but cannot get any information from them and still don't know when my new phone will be coming in. I should have had it by now and had to make changes to my plan in order to upgrade to the phone. The changed plan is of course more expensive and I'm already incurring charges for it even though I don't have the phone. I last tried to contact my sales person FIVE days ago and he hasn't bothered to call me back with any information. This is absolutely ridiculous and I cannot believe that Verizon would believe that this is acceptable. I need someone to call me back ASAP, or this loyal customer of nearly 20  years is walking away from a company that has obviously become accustomed to providing subpar customer service!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to contact someone from Verizon corporate about the incredibly horrible service I've been encountering with my local Verizon store. Please have someone call me as soon as possible!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your loyalty is appreciated, SBrewer71. We want you to stay with the VZW family. What device did you order? Where was the order placed? Please provide us details so we can further assist.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I need to contact someone from Verizon corporate about the incredibly horrible service I've been encountering with my local Verizon store. Please have someone call me as soon as possible!
SBrewer71

On 9/15/15, I ordered the new iPhone 6s 16G. I had originally ordered it in gold, but the confirmation email I received from Verizon stated that I was due to get the silver and on my Verizon online account it said that I would get the galaxy grey (or something like that). I called my salesperson, Richard [removed] who works at the Sawmill Road store in Columbus OH to get it corrected. Rich could not find the order and told me that he would have to replace it. I told him that if he had to place a new order all together, then I would like to change the color to rose gold.(At the time I had pre-ordered the phone, there were no commercials where I could see the new rose gold color.) Rich confirmed back to me via text later that day that he had placed the order. Two weeks went by and I received no confirmation email or any other information regarding the order.

I called the Sawmill store because Rich was unavailable and spoke with another salesperson who told me he could not find the order, and that he would connect with Rich to figure out what happened to it. He called me back to say that they had to place the order again for a rose gold 16G, but it was on back order and that it would take some time to come in. I waited another week, and still no confirmation email or any other information about when I could expect the new phone. I called Rich again, who told me that it was due to ship on Monday Oct 12th. I called Rich on Thursday Oct 15th because I still haven't received my phone and wanted to know when to expect it. Rich has yet to call me back. I feel as if he has dropped the ball a number of times and is now avoiding my calls.

Further, because I was ordering a new phone (my first in a long time), I had to update my calling/data plan to do so. So, I signed up for the Small plan because on two separate visits to the Sawmill store I spoke with two different sales people to help me determine what my data usage typically is so that I knew which of the new plans would be the best for me. Because two different salespeople looked at my account, did an analysis, and told me that I use far less than 1G of data each month the Small plan would be plenty for me. Despite the fact that I have not yet received my new phone, my new cell/data plan went into effect this month. Within 8 days, I started receiving alerts that I had already used 75% of my data plan. I have no idea how that is even possible. Most of the day, I'm connected to wi fi and my usage pattern did not change this month, other than all the repeated calls and texts I have made to Verizon about my missing phone! And that wouldn't show up on my data plan.

So, I had to upgrade my plan this weekend, costing me even more money so that I didn't run over. I had guests in from out of town all weekend and didn't have time to look into why my usage is so high on my account in only eight days or make another trip to the Sawmill store to get this corrected. Frankly, I am over dealing with the staff there!

I didn't even get a copy of my paperwork from Rich. I'm very frustrated and upset by all this and very disappointed in Verizon, because it seems that no one is competent in doing their jobs and have only offered me misleading or wrong information and failed to provide the desired results of our conversations. I cannot for the life of me understand why my data usage is so high all of a sudden and why I don't have my new phone.

Please help as soon as possible, or I'm heading over to an AT&T store this week. Ugh!

Employee personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm committed to bring some clarity to this issue with your order for a new phone Stacie. Please reply to a direct message that I just sent you and I will be able to access your account and follow up your order status. I will also review your data plan and data usage concerns. If you prefe immediate assistance, please call *611 on your Verizon Wireless phone at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes