I need to know the status of my order, I spoke with a rep on Friday and she said it would be here today.
uniquee

I need to chat with a Verizon rep.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to know the status of my order, I spoke with a rep on Friday and she said it would be here today.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You would get a quicker answer by contacting Verizon directly by phone. This is a peer to peer forum and you're not guaranteed to get a response by an actual Verizon rep.

0 Likes
Re: I need to know the status of my order, I spoke with a rep on Friday and she said it would be here today.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you get the tracking number of the order? If so, find out where it is at.

FedEx usually has until the end of the business day or 6:00 pm to deliver a package.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ladeebatten85

I would never recommend verizon their customer service sucks

0 Likes
Ice_Otter

Just wondering, when did you order the phone? I ordered mine on black friday, said it was supposed to be here today. I checked order status and it says it's still processing *__*

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ladeebatten85, this is not how we want our valued customer to feel. Let’s turn this around. What has you feeling like this today?
AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ladeebatten85

Mine say the same thing and when i called that's when they started talking

crazy about another deposit im not doing that i might as well pay for the

phone thats the last message i got from them regarding my deposit they're

jokes im going elsewhere good luck to u

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

To be fair....if they are requiring another deposit then it's not a show of poor customer service. It's a sign that there is a credit issue. It's possible you can experience the same thing with another carrier if you don't meet their credit requirements. If they failed to notify you about it then I'll agree that they are lacking on that part as far as less than stellar customer service. But being required to pay a deposit or a larger one isn't poor customer service. A disappointment perhaps. Hopefully you find a provider that makes you happier on that issue though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Uniquee We certainly want to make sure you receive your device. I know that is always an exciting time and we don’t want you to be without it. You are not currently on a private forum so keep your information safe please click the following link to select a private forum. You can also call us at 1.800.922.0204.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes