I need to see our other phone line in messaging
Woem
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wanting to view other phone lines on my plan,how do I switch from my number to the other lines ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to see our other phone line in messaging
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If you are the Account Owner/Manager, you should be able to View Bill and see Activity Log for each line on the account.  Assuming, the Data, Talk and Text activity is what you want to see.  If that doesn't work, you might have to log in using the Profile associated with the line you want to see. How are trying to see this data, online via the website or thru the My Verizon phone app?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! Are you wanting to view the lines usage on FamilyBase or on My Verizon?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Woem
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am the account owner, and I would like to view the other line in messages,as in to see the text..what it says..I can see mine but how can you view the other lines ?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

How are you viewing your texts, online logged into your My Verizon profile?  Maybe to see the other lines', you might have to log into the profile associated with that line.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...